14496 John Humphrey Drive, Suite 100, Orland Park, IL 60462
Caitlin K. FinneganPrint Bio
Caitlin K. Finnegan joined Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz in 2013. She concentrates her practice in the areas of medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, and wrongful death.
Caitlin attended Chicago-Kent College of Law and received her Juris Doctorate in 2013 with a certificate in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. She served as a mediator during law school at the Center for Conflict Resolution.
Caitlin grew up on Chicago’s South Side in the Beverly Neighborhood. In 2008, she earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in French from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Illinois, 2013
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member
Verdicts & Settlements
- $2.4 million – Wrongful death of an elderly woman at an Illinois assisted living facility
- $1,125,000 – Wrongful death of a 45-year old man due to medical malpractice in a Chicago-area emergency department
- $750,000 – Wrongful death of a 34-year old man due to inadequate hotel security