Orland Park, IL Personal Injury Lawyer with Offices in Cook and DuPage Counties
Experienced Oak Lawn Attorney Helping Clients Receive Compensation for Negligent Actions
It can happen in a split second, but the effects of negligence or outright reckless behavior can last a lifetime. Serious injuries can take away a victim's ability to work or do the things they enjoy. A family is left to pick up the pieces after a loved one is taken in a senseless accident. At Schwartz Injury Law, we understand the emotional and financial devastation that these families face. We help clients recover with dignity by aggressively pursuing the compensation. If you or someone you love has been injured, contact our law firm today.
Common Personal Injury Cases
An accident can happen almost anywhere, and under nearly any sort of circumstance or condition, but only those with a negligent party are considered personal injury cases. Attorney Allen N. Schwartz skillfully represents victims in these complex and emotionally trying situations, including those pertaining to:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, boating accidents, and other vehicle accidents cause thousands of deaths and injuries each year in Illinois. Victims may experience paralysis, whiplash, head injuries, spinal injuries, and more.
Construction Accidents: Though critical for the development and maintenance of our roads and cities, construction work is the leading industry for wrongful deaths among workers. Falls, spinal injuries, head injuries, and other serious injuries are common causes, and they can often be traced back to negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors who make careless mistakes can permanently and, in some instances, fatally injure their patients. Examples include careless surgical mistakes, birth injury defects, and failure to diagnose a fatal condition.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence: Families entrust long-term care facilities with their loved ones. Unfortunately, that trust is sometimes breached by intentional acts of abuse. Slip and fall accidents, which are the leading cause of death among the elderly, are also common in nursing home negligence lawsuits.
- Defective Products: Consumers have the right to expect that the products they use and purchase are reasonably safe. Sadly, this is not always the case. Victims of poorly constructed, improperly tested, or otherwise defective products may suffer catastrophic injuries, including the loss of a limb, electrocution, wrongful death, and more.
- Premises Liability Accidents: Dog bites, slip and fall accidents on personal or commercial property, and other accidents on the property of another are considered premises liability claims. When the victim sustains injuries, the property owner may become liable.
Contact Our Skilled Tinley Park Personal Injury Attorney
Although victims of personal injury accidents may attempt to pursue compensation alone, many find themselves confused by legal jargon, overwhelmed by the process, and even further victimized by insurance adjusters or the negligent party. Do not let this happen to you.
At Schwartz Injury Law, we protect victims, and we work aggressively to ensure they are given the respect and full compensation they deserve. We stand by your side, every step of the way, serving as trusted advocates for personal injury claims. To find out how we can assist with your case, contact us at 708-226-9000. We serve clients throughout Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Homer Glen, Bedford Park, and the surrounding areas.