This statement applies to the online collection of personal information via websites operated by and applications offered by Schwartz Injury Law. Details of the Privacy Statement follow immediately below.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when ordering a product, registering an account or signing up for a newsletter), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time simply by contacting us.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at:
Schwartz Injury Law
14496 John Humphrey Drive, Suite 100
Orland Park, IL 60462