Colin T. Henry
Colin T. Henry has worked at Schwartz Injury Law since 2016, first as a law clerk, and currently as an associate attorney. Colin represents victims for injuries arising from medical malpractice, premises liability, motor vehicle negligence, products liability and other personal injury claims.
Colin attended the John Marshall Law School in Chicago where he received his Juris Doctor in 2016. While at John Marshall, he was a Dean’s List student and a staff editor for the John Marshall Law Review. Mr. Henry also graduated in the top 25% of his class.
While in law school, Mr. Henry served as a judicial extern in the Motions Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County for the Honorable John P. Callahan, Jr. He joined Schwartz Injury Law as a law clerk in 2016, and has been an integral part of the SIL team ever since.
Colin grew up in Barrington, Illinois and graduated from Indiana University in 2013 where he earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in History and a Minor in Business.
- J.D., John Marshall Law School, 2016
- B.A., Indiana University, 2013
- Illinois, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- MVA on Expressway
- $300,000 for a woman who suffered fractures to her leg and hand in a motor vehicle accident on I-294.
- Head on collision
- $250,000 for a woman who suffered a broken leg and hand after being struck head on by another vehicle.