Erin R. DoylePrint Bio
Erin Doyle is an experienced trial attorney who joined Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz in 2012. She is dedicated to representing individuals who have suffered serious, life-altering personal injuries caused by the negligence of others, and seeking justice for the families of those victims who have lost their lives due to negligence. She has successfully resolved personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in a host of complex cases, including cases of medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, motor vehicle negligence and premises liability. Throughout her career, her commitment to fighting for and protecting the rights of her clients has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar results.
Since the joining the firm she has been recognized as an Illinois Rising Star and an Emerging Lawyer based on excellence and peer recognition from other attorneys in Illinois.
She graduated from Southern Illinois University Law School where she was a member of the Southern Illinois Law Journal. Prior to law school she earned her undergraduate degree from Saint Louis University.
Verdicts and Settlements
- Successfully litigated a FELA case to a $2.7 million jury verdict
- Obtained a $5 million settlement for the wrongful death of a man killed in a motor vehicle collision
- Obtained a $5 million settlement for the wrongful death of a woman whose injuries were the result of a missed diagnosis
- Obtained a $2 million settlement for wrongful death in a medical malpractice birth injury case
- Obtained a $1.8 million settlement for personal injuries sustained after a slip and fall
- Obtained a $800,000 settlement against a trucking company for a traumatic brain injury sustained in a motor vehicle collision
- Illinois Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., St. Louis University, 2004
Awards and Recognitions
- Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyer, 2022
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2015-2017