Kristina K. Green
Kristina K. Green joined the team of trial attorneys at Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz upon admission to the Illinois State Bar in 2011. Since that time, Ms. Green has devoted her career to helping victims of negligence. Ms. Green has successfully resolved numerous personal injury and wrongful death actions in a number of complex fields, including medical malpractice; vaccine injuries; products liability; premises liability; dog bite cases; and accidents involving taxis, automobiles and semi-tractor trailers.
Ms. Green has been recognized and received numerous awards for her contributions to the legal profession from a number of legal organizations and publications, as well as by her clients and peers. Ms. Green is also a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Woman’s Bar Association.
The level of care, skill and attention Ms. Green puts into her clients’ cases is what truly sets her apart in this industry and is demonstrated by the satisfaction of her clients and the results she attains on their behalf.
- Illinois Supreme Court, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District, 2012
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2011
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia (conferred magna cum laude), 2007
- B.A. in Sociology, University of Missouri-Columbia (conferred magna cum laude), 2007
Awards and Recognition
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017 - Present
- Emerging Lawyers, 2018
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 10 Best in Client Satisfaction in Illinois, 2018
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, 2018
Verdicts & Settlements
- $20 million, Medical malpractice action on behalf of a three-year-old boy who suffered brain damage due to the hospital’s failure to monitor him immediately following a routine surgery.
- $10.9 million, Wrongful death action on behalf of an Illinois State Trooper who was killed after a semi-truck crashed into the back of his vehicle while stationed on the side of the highway.
- $4.825 million, from manufacturer and distributor of cabinet that tipped over on 31-year-old woman causing CRPS
- $4 million, from manufacturer of textile machine after 48-year-old man’s dominant arm got caught in steam rollers of machine resulting in amputation
- $3.5 million, against hospital for anesthesiology staff’s failure to properly monitor 75-year-old man during ERCP resulting in brain damage.
- $3 million, against condo association and management company after 62-year-old woman slipped and fell on ice and suffered fractures to her hip and knee.
- $2.6 million, Wrongful death action arising out of medical malpractice for delayed insertion of an automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
- $2 million, against surgeon for failure to diagnose pseudomeningocele following spinal fusion surgery of 38-year-old woman resulting in arachnoiditis.
- $1.1 million, Underinsured motorist claim for injuries sustained in a head-on motor vehicle collision
- $950,000, against hospital for stillbirth caused by nurses’ failure to adequately monitor fetus during labor
- $775,000, against orthopedic surgeon for a failed hip replacement surgery resulting in limb length discrepancy in 65-year-old woman.
- $750,000, Medical malpractice action for a delayed diagnosis of uterine cancer
- $500,000, against OBGYN who performed incorrect gynecological surgical procedure on 38-year-old woman resulting in sexual dysfunction and deformity. Theories of liability included lack of informed consent and medical battery.