Kristina K. Green
Kristina K. Green joined the team of trial attorneys at Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz upon admission to the Illinois State Bar in 2011. Since that time, Ms. Green has devoted her career to helping victims of negligence. Ms. Green has successfully resolved numerous personal injury and wrongful death actions in a number of complex fields, including medical malpractice; vaccine injuries; products liability; premises liability; dog bite cases; and accidents involving taxis, automobiles and semi-tractor trailers.
Ms. Green was recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine in its 2017 Illinois Rising Stars list, an honor reserved for attorneys who exhibit excellence in the practice of law. Ms. Green is also a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Woman’s Bar Association.
The level of care, skill and attention Ms. Green puts into her clients’ cases is what truly sets her apart in this industry and is demonstrated by the satisfaction of her clients and the results she attains on their behalf.
- Illinois Supreme Court, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District, 2012
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2011
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia (conferred magna cum lade), 2007
- B.A. in Sociology, University of Missouri-Columbia (conferred magna cum lade), 2007
Awards and Recognition
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017-2018
- Emerging Lawyers, 2018
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 10 Best in Client Satisfaction in Illinois, 2018
Verdicts & Settlements
- $20 million, Medical malpractice action on behalf of a three-year-old boy who suffered brain damage due to the hospital’s failure to monitor him immediately following a routine surgery.
- $10.9 million, Wrongful death action on behalf of an Illinois State Trooper who was killed after a semi-truck crashed into the back of his vehicle while stationed on the side of the highway.
- $2.6 million, Wrongful death action arising out of medical malpractice for delayed insertion of an automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
- $1.1 million, Underinsured motorist claim for injuries sustained in a head-on motor vehicle collision
- $750,000, Medical malpractice action for a delayed diagnosis of uterine cancer