Schwartz Injury Law Opens Office in Orland Park, Illinois
Personal Injury Attorney Allen Schwartz Takes Over Practice
Attorney Allen N. Schwartz is proud to announce the opening of Schwartz Injury Law. The full-service personal injury law firm is located at 14496 John Humphrey Drive in Orland Park, Illinois. Mr. Schwartz has taken over the results-oriented practice from Attorney John Fotopoulos, who was recently appointed to the bench in Cook County. Prospective clients can schedule a free consultation with one of the accomplished attorneys at the firm by calling 708-226-9000 or through our online contact form.
Allen N. Schwartz began practicing law in 1984 and became a co-owner of Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz in 1990. Since then, he and his associates have developed a reputation as successful personal injury attorneys who obtain favorable settlements and verdicts for their clients. Mr. Schwartz is joined at the firm by 17 outstanding personal injury lawyers with vast experience in a variety of areas, including:
- Michael S. Shinsky, an award-winning trial attorney from Homewood-Flossmoor whose successes include several multi-million dollar birth injury settlements. Mr. Shinsky was recognized as one of Illinois' “40 Under 40 Lawyers to Watch” in 2015;
- Amanda L. Brasfield, a 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star and accomplished attorney in the areas of medical malpractice and work-related injuries. She has obtained numerous verdicts and settlements for her clients totaling tens of millions of dollars;
- Kristin N. Barnette, the current President of the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois and a distinguished lawyer who has tried more than 100 jury trials to verdict. She was named as one of the “40 Under 40 Lawyers to Watch” in 2014 and has obtained hundreds of positive outcomes for her clients; and
- Jeffrey C. Schwartz, a native of Glen Ellyn, IL, and a 2016 and 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star. He has successfully handled numerous cases involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, and sexual abuse.
These attorneys, along with the rest of the team at Schwartz Injury Law have skillfully obtained a large number of verdicts and settlements for clients in excess of one million dollars. A few examples include:
- $10.9 million for the wrongful death of an Illinois State Trooper killed in a trucking accident;
- $9 million for a worker injured in an industrial accident;
- $5.1 million for a woman who suffered catastrophic injuries in a car accident;
- $3.2 million for a woman whose injuries were the result of a missed diagnosis; and
- $2 million for the injured victim of a semi-truck accident.
In addition to the opening of Schwartz Injury Law in Orland Park, the firm also has an office in Glen Ellyn and Allen Schwartz remains a co-owner of Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz, a personal injury law firm with offices in Chicago.
About Schwartz Injury Law:
Schwartz Injury Law, proudly serves injured victims and their families throughout Orland Park, Tinley Park, Bedford Park, Homer Glen, Homewood, Mokena, Oak Lawn, and Palos Heights. The firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain full compensation in cases involving car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, elder abuse, and worksite injuries. Schedule a free consultation at the Orland Park Office by calling 708-226-9000 or by filling out our online contact form.