Schwartz Injury Law selected as 2018 Super Lawyers in Illinois
Orland Park Personal Injury Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers, Rising Stars List
Schwartz Injury Law is proud to announce that 10 of its attorneys have been selected for the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists in Illinois for 2018.
Attorney Allen N. Schwartz founded Schwartz Injury Law, which maintains offices in Orland Park and Glen Ellyn. He has served personal injury clients throughout the Chicago area for more than 30 years and is joined by a team of 17 outstanding personal injury attorneys.
Attorneys Allen N. Schwartz, Craig P. Mannarino, Paul D. Richter and David E. Schwartz were all named to the Super Lawyers list:
- Allen Schwartz earned the honor for the 13th consecutive year;
- Craig Mannarino earned the honor for the seventh consecutive year;
- Paul Richter earned the honor for the fourth consecutive year; and
- David Schwartz earned the honor for the seventh time in the past 10 years.
Super Lawyers is a nationally recognized rating service that annually selects the top attorneys in each state. Attorneys are nominated by their peers or identified from research or third-party feedback. Super Lawyers chooses its honorees based on independent research and evaluation by a peer panel. Attorneys who make the Super Lawyers list are among the top five percent of nominated attorneys in their state.
Attorneys Amanda L. Brasfield, Eva E. Golabek, Kristina K. Green, Jacqueline Brody Kanter, and Jeffrey C. Schwartz were all named to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list:
- Amanda Brasfield earned the honor for the second consecutive year;
- Eva Golabek earned the honor for the first time;
- Kristina Green earned the honor for the second consecutive year;
- Jacqueline Brody Kanter earned the honor for the first time;
- Jeffrey Schwartz earned the honor for the third consecutive year; and
Attorneys are eligible for Rising Stars if they are age 40 or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of nominated attorneys are chosen for the Rising Stars list each year.
The attorneys at Schwartz Injury Law have obtained many significant verdicts and settlements for their clients, including:
- $10.9 million for the wrongful death of an Illinois State Trooper killed in a trucking accident;
- $9 million for a worker injured in an industrial accident;
- $5.1 million for a woman who suffered catastrophic injuries in a car accident;
- $3.2 million for a woman whose injuries were the result of a missed diagnosis; and
- $2 million for the injured victim of a semi-truck accident.
About Schwartz Injury Law:
Schwartz Injury Law, proudly serves injured victims and their families throughout the Chicago area. With office locations in Chicago, Orland Park, Glen Ellyn and Rockford, the firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain full compensation in cases involving car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, elder abuse, and worksite injuries. Schedule a free consultation at the Orland Park Office by calling 708-226-9000 or by filling out our online contact form.