Olivia N. Schwartz
Olivia N. Schwartz has worked at Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz since 2015, first as a law clerk, and currently as an associate attorney. She represents victims for injuries arising from medical malpractice, premises liability, motor vehicle negligence, products liability and other personal injury claims.
Olivia received her J. D., cum laude, from Chicago-Kent College of Law. During law school, Olivia interned at the Cook County Public Defender’s Office and for the Honorable Justice T. Lavin at the Illinois Appellate Court, First District. She also competed on Chicago-Kent’s nationally ranked Trial Team. Olivia was honored as a three-time CALI award recipient for achieving the highest grade in a given class in Pretrial Litigation, Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure.
Olivia grew up in Glen Ellyn, Illinois and graduated with honors from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she majored in History and Communication.
- Illinois, 2017
- United District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2017
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Deans Honors List, six semesters
- CALI awards, for top grade in the class for Pretrial Litigation, Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, 2014, History and Communication with honors